We're Hiring - Licensed Electrician and Apprentices
Arrow Facilities Management is seeking the services of EXPERIENCED LICENSED Electricians and Apprentice Electricians. Our company is expanding quickly and we need reliable electricians who want to be part of our talented team.
If you are interested in applying as an apprentice the below does not apply, however you do need a white card and asbestos awareness training to be considered.
Some of your duties will include:
- Provide clear direction of expected outcomes and ensure employees understand their roles, responsibilities, expectations and accountabilities
- Coach and develop
- Model safety behaviours consistent with Arrow’s core values in all interactions
- Report status of daily tasks to Project Manager/Supervisor and ensure all paperwork has been completed and submitted by team members
- Actively participate in risk assessments and development of task specific works
- Electrical Trade Certificate
- 2+years post trade experience
- Experience as a leading hand desirable
- Unrestricted ACT Electrical Licence
- Sound understanding of Electricity Licencing Regulations
- White Card
- Asbestos Awareness Training
- Ability to pass all required security clearances
What skills and experience do you need?
Remuneration Package will be based on experience. A company vehicle and phone may be supplied to the successful applicant.
ArrowFM endeavours to work with the local Indigenous community and seeks to broaden employment opportunities for Indigenous Australians, subsequently we strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people for all positions. If you are an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander we encourage you to let us know in your application. If you would like to know more about our Reconciliation Journey, please see our RAP http://www.reconciliation.org.au/raphub/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/ARROWFM-REFLECT-RAP-2015.pdf
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. If you are applying from interstate please ensure you address this in your cover letter to be considered.
http://www.seek.com.au/Job/31300370?cid=advtweet via @seekjobs